Saturday, June 14, 2008

Orem Summerfest

On Friday we rode our bike to the park and discoverd it had been over run by carnies! So we took the bikes back home and walked to the Orem Summerfest. They boys had a lot of fun on the rides and toys.



The boys got to sit in the fire truck and ambulance. Then they got to dress up as firefighters. I think they look like naturals. As they say, if the boot fits.........





The swings were the favorite ride. Jesse helped Michael buckle in and they had a blast.

2 comments:

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

LOVE that picture of Jesse and Michael swinging around on the swings! What a fun thing to have close by!:)

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

What a lot of fun! Grandpa and I ere there also. Cousin Amy had a booth selling bows and headbands. We saw the fireworks there too. I'm glad you guys had fun.